Subject: AW: Deletion of tobacco product notifications - Pöschl Tabak GmbH & Co. KG
From: "Stefan Hasreiter" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA tpd" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2025 15:56:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear all,

we got the information on 10.04.2025, that for the three listed prodcuts
the invoice will be sent in a few days.

I already asked for this invoice, but never heard anything from you.

We kindly ask you to send us the invoice, that we can make the payment.

Best regards

Stefan Hasreiter

Head of Laboratory

PÖSCHL TABAK GmbH & Co. KG

Dieselstrasse 1

84144 Geisenhausen/Germany

Tel. +49 8743 971-255

Fax +49 8743 971-110

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

www.poeschl-tobacco.com

PÖSCHL TABAK GmbH & Co. KG (Reg. Gericht Landshut HRA 6553)

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Pöschl Landshut GmbH (Reg. Gericht
Landshut HRB 986)

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Kfm. Patrick Engels, Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. (FH)
Katharina Pöschl

VERTRAULICHKEIT UND HAFTUNGSAUSSCHLUSS

Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- und Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige
vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich
erhalten haben, ist die Weitergabe oder Aufbewahrung ausdrücklich
untersagt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie den Absender und löschen Sie diese
Nachricht. Der Absender hat alle erdenklichen Vorsichtsmaßnahmen
getroffen, dass diese Nachricht und ihre Anlagen frei von Computerviren
o.ä. sind. Gleichwohl schließen wir die Haftung für jeden Schaden aus, der
durch Computerviren o.ä. am Computer oder IT-System verursacht wurde. Wir
raten Ihnen, dass Sie in jedem Fall eine eigene Virenprüfung vornehmen,
bevor Sie die Anlagen öffnen.

***NOTICE***

This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have
received this message in error, or are not named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your
computer. We have undertaken all precautionary measures to keep this
message and its enclosures free of any computer virus. Nevertheless we
hold ourselves non-liable for any damage caused by a computer virus in the
computer or the IT-system. Therefore we suggest that you have all messages
checked by an anti-virus system before opening any enclosures.

Von: TA tpd <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2025 14:43
An: Rezeptur <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Betreff: Deletion of tobacco product notifications - Pöschl Tabak GmbH &
Co. KG

Mõnedele selle sõnumi saanud inimestele ei saadeta aadressilt
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  meilisõnumeid.
Lugege täpsemat teavet selle kohta, miks see on oluline
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

Dear Sir/Madam,

No statutory fees have been received for the storage of notifications of
tobacco products and products related to tobacco products.

In accordance with § 298^4 (3) of the Statutory Fees Act, a statutory fee
of 100 euros per year must be paid for the storage of a notification of
tobacco products and products related to tobacco products. In accordance
with § 10^4 (2) of the Tobacco Act, a statutory fee for the storage of the
notification must be paid by 31 March each year.

On 18 December 2024, the Health Board sent a notice on the amendments to
the Tobacco Act (§ 10^4) and the Statutory Fees Act (§ 298^4). Also, on 4
April 2025, the Health Board sent a reminder about the payment of the
statutory fee due on 18.04.2025, including a warning that if the fee is
not paid on time, the notification(s) will be deleted from the website of
the Health Board.

As of 26 May 2025, the statutory fee has not been paid. Consequently, the
Health Board considers this to be an outdated notification that you no
longer wish to keep active on the website. In accordance with § 10 (4) of
the Tobacco Act, your notifications:

00073-16-40019
00073-16-40012
00073-16-30005

have been deleted from the website of the Health Board.

Once the fee has been paid and you have received this e-mail, please
contact the Health Board at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> . Kindly send your payment order and the
Product IDs of notifications for which the fee was paid.

Should you wish to relist a product that has been deleted, you must submit
a new notification and pay a fee of 5000 euros in accordance with § 298^4
(1) of the Statutory Fees Act.

More information on fees can be found on the website of the Health Board:
https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#muudatused

Kind regards,

Chemical Safety Department
Republic of Estonia Health Board
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
www.terviseamet.ee <http://www.terviseamet.ee>
Paldiski 81, 10614 Tallinn